We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as Deputy Headteacher at Harwich and Dovercourt High School, a member of The Sigma Trust.
This is an exciting time for the school: a new Headteacher has just been appointed and she is now looking to grow her established team to lead the school forward.
As the Deputy Headteacher you will:
- Work with the Head, Trust, Local Governing Board (LGB) and school staff, to support the leadership of the school.
- Be responsible for improving progress through curriculum development, monitoring the progress of all pupils and reporting this to the Headteacher and LGB.
- Be the Curriculum and Resources Lead for the school including monitoring the progress and impact of the school’s resources and interventions.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we would very much welcome your application:
- Do you have the desire to eventually become a headteacher?
- Are you committed to working in collaboration with others to succeed the best outcomes for all pupils?
- Do you have a clear and proven track record of impact and school improvement?
The Ethos of the Trust
The overall ethos of the Trust is achievement for all ensuring that no child is left behind. Education should foster in its learners a curiosity to discover who they are and what they are capable of, together with developing the resilience for them to test the boundaries of their abilities, and build the skills necessary to face the future with confidence.
For further information about The Sigma Trust, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk where further contact details are available. If you wish to contact the Headteacher Designate, Kate Finch, to discuss any aspect of this post please email Belinda Gosling, email@example.com.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website, and via TES. Please ennsure that you state in your application, how your experience to date has prepared you for this role.
Closing date: 12 p.m. noon, Thursday 8th February 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.