We are seeking a Deputy Headteacher at Croxley Danes School, our new, co-educational, state secondary school as it builds on its outstanding first year of operation and prepares to develop its permanent site and move into state of the art buildings in 2019.
We can offer:
• Talented students and staff
• A role tailored to suit your strengths and interests
• A competitive salary: a 5 point scale within the range L16-22
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
• The potential for future career development within the Trust
• A low teaching load
• Admission arrangements favourable to children of staff
We want you to bring:
• A passion for education in its widest sense
• A proven ability to lead and inspire others
• Experience of leading school improvement
• The confidence to lead and inspire staff
• Enthusiasm, common sense and good humour
We are looking for the right person to fill this important role; you are looking for the right school to work in. The Applicant Information Pack contains a wealth of information to inform your application.
We hope that, having read this information and looked at our website, you will decide to make an application. In order to do so please:
1. Complete the Danes Educational Trust Leadership Team Application Form.
2. Write a letter of application (of no more than two sides, minimum font size 11) detailing:
• How your skills, knowledge and experience match the school’s requirements for the post of Deputy Headteacher
• Your strategy for developing excellence at Croxley Danes School over the next 5 years.
Send both, together with the names and contact details of two referees, via post or email to Mrs Manisha Patel, Trust HR Administrator, to arrive by 9am on Monday 19th March using the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Croxley Danes School, c/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW.
We may well take up references to aid in shortlisting; all shortlisted candidates will have references taken up prior to being invited to interview.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd March.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.