- · L6 to L10 (£51,991 – £56,644)
- · Permanent
- · Fulltime
- · Required for September 2018
The Headteacher and Governors of St. Jude’s Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint a creative and highly motivated teacher who will enhance the life of our successful and warm-hearted school. This position is for a classroom based Deputy Headteacher, who will be working within KS1 and closely with the Headteacher.
The right candidate will have experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards. Our multi-cultural and diverse community is highly valued by our families and staff and as a school we expect everyone to actively contribute to and promote our strong, positive ethos and our school values.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who:
• Is highly organised, energetic and passionate about making the school a centre of excellence
• Is an inspirational leader, strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
• Is committed to providing a deep and intellectually challenging creative curriculum which meets the learning needs of all children
• Has the highest ambition for our learners, our staff and our community
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
We are able to offer:
• Dedicated leadership and management time out of class of at least 1 ½ day
• A caring and welcoming environment with a strong Christian ethos
• Commitment to support your continual professional development which includes working with a partnership school on school improvement projects
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office. To arrange a visit or to receive an application pack, please contact our Admin Officer, Lauren Scott on email@example.com or 020 7928 5484. Please note that CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form. For equal opportunity – only the school application form will be accepted.
Closing date – Wednesday 4th July 2018 at 5.00pm
Interviews – Week commencing 9th July 2018
St. Jude’s Church of England is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate and safer recruitment procedures will be used in the process.