Due to the promotion of the current post holder we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and energetic leader to work closely alongside the Head and Leadership team to support every individual to fulfil their potential.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience and drive to work with existing teams and individuals to continue to raise achievement and provides the opportunity for an ambitious leader to receive the very best coaching, training and experience in their journey to Headship.
Cox Green is a school with great ambition. We are committed to giving all our students every opportunity to achieve the highest standards and to valuing the individuality of every student. Last year over 80% of students achieved 5A*-C/Grade 4+ including English and Maths. The school has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from governors, parents, students and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
- be relentless in their pursuit of excellence
- share the school’s vision and the belief that all young people can achieve at high levels
- be able to motivate, challenge and inspire staff and pupils through excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- demonstrate strong commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching & Pastoral Support
- be able to strategically match teaching and learning approaches and curricula to students’ needs, abilities and aspirations
- have a track record of securing outstanding student progress in their own and other departments
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- use data effectively across the school to evaluate and raise standards of achievement.
The post will offer the opportunity for involvement in all aspects of school leadership and will provide excellent preparation for headship.
Full details and application packs for this post can be downloaded from the school website: www.coxgreen.com
School tours: Visits to the school to gain an insight into this role are encouraged.
Closing date: 8am, Monday 19th March 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 21st March 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 27th March 2018 and/or Wednesday 28th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cox Green School: a company limited by guarantee
Registered in England: Company Number: 07831255
Registered Office: Highfield Lane, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3AX