Are you a dynamic and exceptional leader? We are looking for someone to join us to help lead our school community on its continuing journey in Building life changing Relationships and Inspiring Success.
We are keen to appoint an experienced senior leader to inspire our school community and build on the progress and reputation we have already established. You will be creative and innovative in your thinking; committed and relentless in your drive to improve the wellbeing and life chances of our young people; and highly aspirational for our students, colleagues and yourself.
We are a large, rural, truly comprehensive school, well respected by it local community.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of raising attainment and standards at senior leader level
- A commitment to building positive relationships and inspiring our students
- The ability to lead and motivate colleagues
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- A strategic and collaborative approach to School Improvement
The specific areas of responsibility of this post will reflect the skills and expertise of the successful candidate, along with the needs of our leadership team.
If you are interested in this post, further details are available on our website (www.dchs-alnwick.org) via the Apply link or by telephoning the school on 01665 602166.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2019 at 9.00am
DCHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children, young people and adults at our school