Due to the forthcoming promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, the Governors of St. Herbert’s RC Primary School are seeking to appoint a well-motivated and inspirational practising Catholic Teacher to share the leadership and management of our school.
This is a successful, much-loved school where we are charged with the mission of educating each child as a whole person ensuring that they are cared for in such a way that their physical, moral and intellectual talents may develop in a harmonious manner.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a committed practising Catholic, and has a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of our school and a commitment to Catholic education,
- is an enthusiastic, outstanding teacher with experience across the primary phase and high expectations of
achievement and behaviour,
- is committed to working in partnership with staff, governors, parents and pupils, and will continue to develop and enhance our strong links with the Parish Community,
- has excellent management and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, challenge and inspire,
- positivity, pro-activity, passion and the ability to be reflective and improve are vital!
We can offer:
- a friendly, welcoming school with hard working and dedicated staff and Governing Body,
- a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted, March 2019), striving to become even better,
- commitment to your continued professional development,
- enthusiastic, considerate pupils, willing and eager to learn,
- supportive parents; excellent parish and community links.
To benefit prospective candidates, informal visits to the school are available on 26th March 2020; to confirm a visit, please contact Mrs B Edwards, Clerk to the Governors, on 0161 633 1318.
St Herbert’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position, please download the application form and supporting documentation, which can also be found on our school website, and send the completed form to email@example.com, by the closing date listed below. Please note, it is the CES application form that must be submitted.
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 12 noon.
Short listing: Thursday 2nd April 2020.
Observations: w/c 20th April 2020.
Interviews: Friday 24th April 2020.
St Herbert’s RC Primary School
Edward Street, Chadderton. OL9 9SN
0161 633 1318