St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is a Voluntary Aided School within the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Westminster and the London Borough of Harrow. At its last OFSTED inspection and Section 48 Inspection the school was graded as Outstanding.
The Governing Body seeks to appoint someone who is:
- A practicing Catholic who fully supports the Catholic ethos and has a desire to live out and share the faith through their work.
- A leader who has the capacity to develop strong teamwork and who can apply the principles of strategic and creative thinking.
- A proven communicator who will ensure the continuing development of the school within a safe, inclusive, diverse and nurturing environment.
The School offers:
- A stable, committed and collaborative community with a strong Catholic identity and working ethos.
- Excellent and well maintained buildings which have recently been expanded.
Visits: Visits to the school prior to application are welcomed by arrangement with Mrs. Marion Bowles, the school Administrator, Tel. (020) 8868 2961 or email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon Wednesday 9th January 2019
Shortlisting: Shortlisting will be carried out quickly and candidates, whether or not they have been shortlisted, will be informed immediately.
Interview date: Friday 25th January 2019
The Application Pack is available from the school website www.stjohnfisherschool.co.uk under community/vacancies. Completed application, with an electronic signature, to be submitted to the Clerk to the Governors, Mr Hiten Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
C.V.s are not acceptable for this post
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equal opportunities. Appointment to this post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.