Do you want to work in a school where your drive and energy will make a real difference?
Due to the successful promotion of our current Deputy Head teacher, the governors of Brockholes Wood Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and committed leader to work with us in achieving our aim to provide outstanding education for all our children.
We pride ourselves on the personal and social development of all members of the school community and are a happy and creative, values-based school.
We are looking for:
- a school leader who has the ability to develop an engaging learning journey from Reception to Year 6;
- someone that holds creativity and a passion for learning at their heart whilst being able to accelerate progress in the basic skills of Reading, Writing and Mathematics across school.
This requires someone who has:
- the leadership skills to inspire staff, children and parents through innovation and motivation
- outstanding and creative teaching skills, with the ability to coach and develop colleagues
- a commitment to raising and maintaining children's aspirations and with high expectations of achievement for every child.
- wonderful, enthusiastic children who `enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn.' (Ofsted 2015)
- happy staff who provide very strong team work across school in pursuit of improvement and a shared drive and determination to achieve the very best
- a real opportunity to innovate and lead change
- a commitment to Continued Professional Development
- a lively and vibrant environment
- supportive governors, parents and community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by calling Elaine Curley at the School Office on 01772 792302.
Dates for visiting: Thursday 22 February, Monday 26 February, Wednesday 28 February, Thursday 1 March.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
Interview date: 19 April 2018.
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from/returned to: email@example.com. Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 - details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors at school address by the closing date.
Closing date: 9 March 2018.