The governors of St Andrew’s CE Primary school are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to the Senior Leadership Team.
St Andrew’s CE Primary is a Voluntary Controlled school situated in Ramsbottom. The school is popular and currently has 284 pupils on roll.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Has a proven record as an excellent teacher with high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Is committed to raising standards for all pupils
- Is able to lead further development of the curriculum
- Has excellent leadership qualities and vision
- Has a commitment to fostering, developing and supporting the Christian ethos of the school
- Has commitment to working in a whole school team and leading by example
- Has excellent communication skills and can work in partnership with children, parents/carers, staff, governors and outside agencies
We can offer:
- A welcoming school community
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved and hard-working pupils.
- A commitment to develop leadership and management skills
- A strong partnership with parents and the local community
Please return application forms to the Headteacher: Mr D Marsh, St Andrew’s CE Primary School, Nuttall Lane, Ramsbottom, Lancs BL0 9JD or email@example.com
Apply by noon on Wednesday 9th October 2019.
Interviews are scheduled to be held week commencing 14th October 2019.
Employees of St Andrew’s CE Primary School have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from DBS.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office for an appointment on 01706822649.