We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Headteacher to join our school’s Senior Leadership Team.
The Governors, staff and pupils of this successful, over-subscribed, two-form entry primary school and nursery in the Borough of Slough are looking for a dynamic and inspirational individual to support the leadership of the school as it strives towards the next level of success.
Situated in Langley, near Windsor, Castleview is an Outstanding school set within well-maintained grounds, close to the upcoming Crossrail links at Langley, as well as being a short distance from the M4 and M25 motorways.
Our ideal candidate will be an existing or aspiring Deputy Headteacher who can demonstrate proven experience at a senior level within a primary school and who has had ‘whole school’ responsibilities. You will also be someone who can:
- work with the Headteacher and other senior leaders to ensure consistency and high levels of progress and attainment for all pupils;
- bring experience of curriculum development, including the strategic use of assessment systems to maximise outcomes;
- play an active role in safeguarding throughout the school.
In return, we can offer the successful candidate:
- a chance to join this evolving school under the direction of the new Headteacher, as it works towards maintaining its status as an Outstanding beacon of excellence;
- excellent opportunities for personal and professional development;
- well-behaved, polite children who genuinely enjoy coming to school and who love learning.
If you are interested in applying for this position, we invite you to review the Job Description and Person Specification which contains a wealth of information about this role. We would also invite you to visit the school, subject to appropriate social distancing and Covid-safety measures.
To arrange a school visit, or for further information about this role, please contact Sneeta Summan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01753 810615.
When applying, please ensure your personal statement addresses the criteria outlined in the Job Description and Person Specification. CVs and/or applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 – 23.59
Interview and Assessment Dates: Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th April 2021. These interviews may be subject to social distancing and include a video interview.
Castleview School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory reference checks and other pre-employment checks.
Castleview Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years