Cherry Garden School
41 Bellenden Road, Peckham, SE15 5BB
Tel: 020 7237 4050
Web address: www. Cherrygardenschool.co.uk
Headteacher: Teresa Neary
Post: Deputy Headteacher (Group 4, L14- L18)
Required: September 2019
Cherry Garden is a very successful primary special school for with complex learning needs. We have recently moved into a new state of the art building in the heart of Peckham and we are growing in pupil numbers with 63 currently on roll.
Do you want to work in a highly successful and vibrant school?
If yes, we are looking for someone who:
• has high expectations and a passion for all learning.
• is an outstanding teacher.
• is an enthusiastic and motivational leader.
• enjoys working with a wide range of professionals.
• is forward thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We can offer you:
• a friendly and hard working school community.
• a strong commitment to professional development.
• collaborative learning approach for all.
• an energetic and forward thinking staff team.
• wonderful children who love active learning.
Closing date: 25th February, midday
Interview date: 4th March 2019
All Southwark schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced CRB check.
Application requests to the Administration Manager at the above address or email firstname.lastname@example.org