Full Time: Permanent
Pay Scale: L9 - L13
Application Close: 22.02.2018 noon
Walk round school for shortlisted candidate’s only- 2.3.18
Interview date: 8.3.18
Start Date: September 2018
Following the promotion of the current postholder, St. George’s C of E Primary School is looking to appoint a highly motivated, well qualified and talented Deputy Headteacher.
St. George’s continues to be a good school, as confirmed by the recent Ofsted inspection in December 2017. We are a happy, successful and caring school. We are looking for a creative individual who has the energy and drive to take on new challenges and support our forward momentum towards being an outstanding school.
1. This 0.5 non-class based position will provide the successful applicant with significant opportunities to lead on a range of responsibilities, dependent on their previous experiences. It is essential to the role that applicants can demonstrate that they are highly effective teachers, who are able to model and share excellent practice.
The governors, staff and children are looking to appoint a lead professional who:
• Is determined to raise standards and ensure all pupils make good or accelerated progress.
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Is a warm person, with a good sense of humour.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success.
• Is experienced in school improvement and possess the skills to lead and develop teaching and learning.
• Has the experience, professionalism and determination to deliver the highest standards of teaching and learning.
• Is highly motivated with proven leadership skills, with the ability to lead, challenge and inspire staff and children.
• Is an effective organiser, with the ability to think strategically.
• Is flexible and enjoys new opportunities.
• Is proactive in identifying and leading areas of development.
• Has the confidence to build on our existing curriculum provision and delivery. We can offer you:
• Caring and supportive colleagues who are well motivated and hardworking.
• An ethos of nurture and well-being for pupils, staff and families.
• Children who are positive and enthusiastic about learning.
• Excellent CPD opportunities and support your further development as school leader. • An excellent and informed governing body.
• An active PTA fully engaged in the life of the school.
Please return forms electronically to: email@example.com
Letters of application must be now more than three sides of A4.