Ryhope Junior School
Job Title: Deputy Headteacher
Start Date: Easter 2018 (September 2018 can be considered for the right candidate)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Ryhope Junior School is a caring, supportive community where we aim to provide outstanding primary education in a stimulating environment.
The governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner, with successful leadership experience, to continue to build on our current success and high expectations. The post requires an experienced teacher with vision and enthusiasm, who will work effectively in partnership with families, staff and governors.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner, with high expectations of children’s achievements, attainment and behaviour;
- Has the ability to lead and inspire others;
- Has evidence of successful implementation of school improvement;
- Is committed to the safeguarding and well being of pupils;
- Has proven experience with SEN pupils;
- Is able to communicate effectively and has excellent interpersonal skills;
- Has a sense of fun and enjoyment within the learning environment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working at the school please contact Diane Jamieson or Katie Mcwilliams on 0191 267 6555/07713323792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be submitted by to Diane Jamieson via email.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th February 2018 1pm
Shortlisting: Thursday 8th February 2018
Interviews: Thursday 22nd February 2018
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ryhope Junior School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
School Ryhope Junior School
Address Shaftesbury Avenue, Ryhope, Sunderland SR2 0RT
Headteacher: Mrs. J. Skelton
Number on roll: 219