This is an exciting time at Queens Academy as we are looking to recruit a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher.
We are proud of, and are well known for, our fantastic children who have a hunger for learning, a happy and enthusiastic staff and a highly effective, passionate and supportive leadership team.
Our new Deputy will be committed to deliver us educational excellence and to inspiring both the pupils and staff within the school, and will play an integral role in leading Queens on the road to Outstanding.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track
record of successfully raising standards for pupils over a sustained period of time.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passionate learning culture in action.
• A leader who has demonstrated extraordinary impact in your current post?
• Inspirational with the strength of character and the ability to motivate others to flourish?
• Passionately strive to impact on pupils’ learning and transform young lives?
• Have a good sense of humour with the ability to put ‘oomph’ into teaching to give memorable learning experiences?
We Can Offer:
• 0.60FTE non teaching commitment for management time
• Well behaved, happy pupils who have a passion for learning
• Happy enthusiastic and hard working staff, both teaching and non teaching
• Highly effective and committed senior leadership team led by our dynamic Headteacher