Applications are invited from highly enthusiastic, motivated and aspirational senior leaders for the post of Deputy here at St John’s. This role becomes available due to the recent promotion of the previous post holder.
We are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner who:
- Has a passion for education with a sound understanding of current trends and initiatives
- Will be committed to securing the very best outcomes for our children
- Has successful experience in a senior leadership role and a proven track record of leading whole school improvement
- Will be able to lead, manage and develop Literacy across the school
- Will promote positive relationships with parents, carers and our extended school community
- Will fully Support of the Christian ethos of our school
Hours of work: Full Time
We are a one form entry primary school with a Nursery. We are a good school where: ‘Children get a strong start to school and develop their communication and mathematical skills effectively. All staff expect the most for their pupils, themselves and the school,’ and children ‘love, love school!’
For an application pack, please contact:
The School Office, St John the Divine CE Primary School, Warham Street, London SE5 0SX. Tel: 020 7735 4898. Email: email@example.com
Visits welcome by appointment - interview date TBC.
Closing Date: Friday 9th February 2018
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, you will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the application pack.
St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
Warham Street, London SE5 0SX