We are seeking to recruit a Deputy Headteacher with the skills, expertise and passion to play a critical part in supporting our young people to achieve their very best. This is a new role and provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting to: Headteacher
Responsibility: To be determined in light of the experience and needs of SLT on appointment
Moreton School is a vibrant and successful 11-18 comprehensive school. In February 2020 Ofsted visited and confirmed that we are a good school. Please take a look at the full report on our website www.moreton.aatrust.co.uk.
We are a popular school about to begin an expansion programme to increase our intake to 210. This includes an exciting programme of building and refurbishment to include additional classrooms, science laboratories, PE facilities and a new dining space.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about the power of education to change lives.
- Have quality of education leadership experience underpinned by a relentless focus on the highest expectations for all.
- Encourage, motivate and inspire young people.
- Be able to work well collaboratively in terms of strategy, planning, preparation and development.
- Be committed to our vision.
- Play a pivotal role in moving the school from good to great.
Moreton will offer you:
- A welcoming environment which promotes learning.
- Students who show respect to each other and other adults in the school.
- A structured and personalised induction programme supported by a range of development opportunities.
- A great location which is easily accessible from J2 of the M54
Candidates are very welcome to visit the school in advance of applying to meet with the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher.
If you are ready for this challenge and wish join our dynamic, growing
trust please complete an application form and return to Stephanie Garbett (PA
to Headteacher and SLT) at Sgarbett@aatrust.co.uk.
Closing Date: Friday 14th May, 12 noon
Interviews: WC 17th May
We are committed to the safeguarding of students; the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and the required pre-employment checks
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
We are proud to be a part of the Amethyst Academies Trust having joined in March 2017. Our aim is to provide the very best educational experience for the children of Wolverhampton, which will enable them to become well-rounded individuals who a...