- Quick apply
- Salary will be between £24,000 - £26,000 PA
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 18 February 2018
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join a nursery based in Westminster. This is a full time position to start ASAP, ideally on a permanent basis, however the nursery will consider different options. This nursery is a bilingual nursery, which also teaches Mandarin. The Deputy Manager doesn’t need to speak Mandarin but does need to be “culturally aware.” A benefit for a Deputy Manager joining this nursery, would be that the nursery is looking for someone who would like to become a manager in the near future.
About the Role
- Deputy Manager
- Full time role
- ASAP start
- Permanent position but open to other options if necessary
- Ideal candidate will have Level 3 or above Early Years Educational Qualification in any discipline (not essential)
- Would like someone who is wanting to progress into a manager in less than a year
- If a permanent role, salary will be between £24,000 - £26,000 PA
About the School
- A team of qualified and supportive staff dedicated to the children who attend
- Parent involvement is important to staff – regularly update families of their child’s growth and success
- Hold events for parents and families such as speech and language therapy sessions and paediatric first aid
- Offers holiday camps and after school clubs for children who attend nurseries that are only open term time
- Located in Westminster
In order to be considered for this role, the Deputy Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold either a minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in either education or childcare
· Have recent experience working in nurseries and or primary schools in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS168836.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
About Smart Teachers
- Smart Teachers
- Salisbury House, 29 Finsbury Square
- EC2M 5QQ
- United Kingdom
With teams in London and across Australia, Smart Teachers recruit education professionals internationally to fill a wide range of school based roles in teaching, leadership, special needs and learning support.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.