Weydon school is forward thinking and became an Academy in April 2011 and a multi academy trust, WMAT, in September 2017. We have gained Teaching School status and are a National Support School, earning Leading Edge status. We are also a SSAT Schools Network Consultant School. Together with St John the Baptist School and Salesian School we became a Maths Hub in September 2014.
We are a large, popular and successful 11-16 comprehensive school and we now have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Deputy Principal to join the leadership team of Weydon School as it continues its journey to beyond outstanding.
You will be:
- Able to inspire and enthuse students, staff and the community
- An experienced senior leader with a proven track record
- Experienced in systems, strategic planning and use of data
- A professional with drive, energy, determination and an aspiration to acquire headship in the future.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join the leadership team at an outstanding school
- An incredibly strong, talented and committed staff team
- A delightful student community
- Strong support from the Principal, leadership team and governing body.
For more information on Weydon School and what we can offer, please visit www.weydon.com
All applications must be made on the Weydon application form, along with a supporting statement, and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10am on 22 January 2018.
Interview dates: 30 /31 January 2018.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures and an enhanced DBS check.