Our client are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in the Darling Downs region. This reputable Independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Deputy Principal role (Acting)
- Full-time, 12 month contract covering family leave
- Term 3 start
- The position will include:
- succinctly deal with all areas of the operational management of the College
- plan and lead in all areas of the College undertaking: curriculum, spiritual, culture, social and sporting endeavours
- develop processes to manage staff and resources effectively and collaboratively
- ensure the strategic plan of the College is implemented as a shared vision.
- Darling Downs – located 2 hours from Brisbane
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent facilities and staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES547692LT. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
We’re an education business, here to help educators find and secure fulfilling jobs in some of the best schools throughout Australia and internationally. We help experienced principals and deputy principals secure their next role, and middle managers...