As Deputy Principal, the successful candidate will work closely with the School Principal on the strategic development of the school, deputise for the Principal and focus on a drive for improvement and academic success.
This key role will include responsibility for Achievement and Standards, School Self Evaluation, School Development strategies.
What we are looking for:
- A talented and inspiring individual interested in developing a teaching career in a highly international setting and successful accredited British International School
- A motivated individual that likes to share the passion for teaching with children and see them learn, develop, and grow, both socially and academically under his/her care
- A dedicated and experienced senior leader with a proven track record
- A subject specialist degree from a reputable institution
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / PGCE or equivalent
- UK Leadership Training (NPQH, Leading from the middle, Leadership Pathways)
- Candidates must having teaching experience at least up to GCSE and preferably to A level
- Knowledge of school informations systems, preferably Capita SIMS
- Experience of teaching in UK or at a British International School overseas.
We strongly encourage applications before the deadline, as we will begin recruitment and employment for this position as soon as this advert is published.
Please read the attached file for the complete job description and an overview of the school, which gives a complete picture of our location and specific needs.