- Expiring soon
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- January 2018
Our client is an elite Independent School with a strong tradition of academic excellence distinguished by an engaged wider-school community. The school is looking for a highly professional and well qualified Deputy Principal. The school places major emphasis on the creation of a dynamic teaching and learning environment. Our client offers an International Baccalaureate Diploma programme, which is emphasises inquiry‑based and independent learning.
About the School:
- Independent School
- Academic excellence
- Offers an International Baccalaureate Diploma programme
About the Role:
- Deputy Principal
- Responsible for all matters relating to the Teaching and Learning
- Improving teaching practice
- Full-time Role
- January 2018 Start
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref# JO-1709-521820
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
About Tes Australia
- Tes Australia
- Level 3, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane
We’re an education business, here to help educators find and secure fulfilling jobs in some of the best schools throughout Australia and internationally. We help experienced principals and deputy principals secure their next role, and middle managers take the next step up in their career. Whether you’re looking for leadership positions in Australia or internationally, we can help find the right role for you.
We'll provide you with a personalised approach with career support from Tim Waley, who has more than 30 years’ experience as a principal, and the help of our experienced Executive Search recruitment specialists to improve your chances of securing your ideal role.
How we can help you
We’re here to connect you with the jobs that match your preferences, skills, experiences and education philosophies. Our team is made up of experienced school leaders and educators who deeply understand the needs of a school and its leadership team, and who are passionate about helping leaders find the right job.
We provide experienced and aspiring school leaders with a personalised job matching service that streamlines their job hunt, includes ongoing communication and coaching, that can increase the likelihood of their application being considered by a school.
Our wide range of free services for educators can help you to build a marketable executive profile that stands out from the crowd. As a candidate with Executive Search, you’ll work with a dedicated member of our team, who will support you in securing a new promotional position or to transition successfully from one school to the next. Your dedicated consultant will work with you to:
- Find a role that matches your needs, values and ethos
- Understand your career ambitions and provide a detailed consultative process about how to reach your goals
- Provide valuable insights on the schools you’re interested in, to help you make the right decision
- Create a professional leadership application pack
- Create a professional and tailored CV
- Obtain all required references and vetting checks
- Prepare for a successful interview with personalised feedback and insights
Let’s get started
Email your CV to email@example.com and let us know what type of job you’re looking for or apply directly for one of our available jobs below, and we'll be in touch to provide you with more information or discuss great job opportunities.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.