Are you an aspiring Senior Leader looking to help make a difference to the lives of young people?
We are proud to announce that our very able Deputy Principal has now moved on to a new headship, so creating a great opportunity at our academy. This position is not class-based, as you will be helping develop many of our staff by team teaching when required. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work alongside the Principal to continue to raise quality and standards within the academy, ensuring that all pupils reach their full potential. You will be leading on Inclusion and we will provide training for you to achieve the prestigious SEND Award.
Our academy has 510 pupils with 18 classes. Our academy appeals to teachers as we have reduced class sizes in the mornings which not only benefits the children, but also allows the staff to have a good work-life balance.
Joining us as Deputy Principal, we will look to you to:
- be an outstanding senior leader with a demonstrable commitment to helping all pupils achieve their best;
- have high expectations of behaviour;
- motivate staff and pupils through high-quality leadership and management;
- be an innovative leader and manager, able to analyse and interpret data to support clear, strategic decisions.
In return, you will:
- be treated with trust and respect to become the best you can be;
- be given support, no matter what stage of your career or role;
- work in smaller classes with a lower work load;
- receive collaborative coaching to support professional development;
- be given flexible and accommodating PPA time.
Being part of the Greenwood Academies Trust, you can be assured that you will be contributing to our mission to enable every child to achieve their best. All our academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. As a GAT employee, you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth.
Visits to our academy are strongly advised so you can see the benefits of joining our team – speaking to our staff is a must! To arrange, please contact reception on 01733 566053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/news/?pid=29&nid=14&storyid=459
Closing date: Midnight on 21st May 2018.
Interview date: 24th May 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.