Ousedale School is a very successful two campus academy with an outstanding track record of results at both GCSE and A Level. We have been in the top 2% in the country for our A Level results for the past 10 years. At GCSE our results over the last year have been consistently outstanding, particularly in the core areas.
Commencing Easter 2019, we are looking for a person who, although not necessarily holding current expertise in SEND, is flexible, creative and willing to work hard to learn a range of skills to meet the SEND of students at Ousedale School based at our Olney campus.
This person will be passionate about the student perspective and will have experience in working with parents and students to achieve and maintain the high quality of support we offer our students at Ousedale School.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in the classroom as a teacher, ideally across a range of subjects
- Experience in managing a team of adults
- Experience in working within a team of professionals
- Ability to travel between campuses
- National SENDCO award (essential to work towards if not already held)
- Experience in teaching numeracy and suitable interventions
- Access arrangements testing qualification (or commitment to work towards if not)
- Experience in working with groups of children with SEND
- Experience in working with outside agencies
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required.
If you want to join our school, details and an application form are available on our website www.ousedale.org.uk via email to email@example.com or by applying to Mrs Sue Carbert, Headteacher at the address shown below.
Application forms only will be accepted - please do not send in CVs.
Closing date: Monday, 19th November 2018
The Grove, Newport Pagnell, Bucks MK16 0BJ
Tel: 01908 210203 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Mrs S Carbert