Our client is an academically reputable Independent school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
- Years 7-10 Design & Technology Teacher
- Part-time (0.5-0.6) load over 4 days per week
- Temporary, contract position for Terms 3 and 4, 2018
- Position to commence Term 3, 2018
- Knowledge of Robotics desirable
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Impressive Eastern Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Gain experience in a prestigious and well-regarded Independent School environment
- Ability to gain a WWCC and NSW NESA registration
- Hold a teaching qualification in the above subject area
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Will be supportive of the schools’ Orthodox ethos
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529343MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529343MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).