Smart Teachers is recruiting for a graduate Design Technology teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in South East London. The school is situated in a leafy residential area. This is an opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment and actively encourages professional development. The successful candidate will be teaching Design and Technology across KS3/4 and KS5 on a permanent, full time contract from September 2019.
About the Role
• Design Technology Teacher
• Full time teaching responsibilities
• KS3 and KS4 for GCSEs in Design Technology & Food and Nutrition
• KS5 offers Standard and Higher Level within the IB Diploma
• MPS + OLA
• NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
• Over-subscribed high achieving school
• Great facilities across the school
• Within walking distance from an over ground station
• Parking on site also available
• Great professional development available within school
• Internal promotion opportunities available
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR1508DTT
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.