ABC Teachers have been approached by a fantastic Secondary School in Ilkeston, looking for a resistant materials teacher. Call Lewis on 01332 219 051 for more information or email Lewis on email@example.com
What are the school looking for?
· Strong subject knowledge of Design Technology. Preferably with a specialism in resistant materials.
· Ability to teach KS3 and KS4 Resistant Materials, with some product design as well.
· Planning and preparation will be required.
· Good communication skills.
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Newly Qualified Teacher’s are encouraged to apply.
What is expected?
Based in Ilkeston the school itself are looking for a teacher of Design Technology for a full time, long term position within the department set to start in September and last for the first two terms of the academic year. The school itself is based in an easily accessible location, it isn’t far from Derby, Nottingham or the M1. Ample parking is available at the school. You will be expected to integrate within the department as soon as possible, and will be given support from SLT in order to achieve this.
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
· ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, we make sure our teachers are happy, and that your pay reflects your experience. Pay can range anywhere from £95 for NQT’s and up to £196 per day for UPS3 Teachers. (Subject to post 12 week AWR).
· A dedicated and professional consultant who works hard on your behalf to find the work that you are looking for.
· Continued Professional Development.
· Travel costs are always taken into consideration when we put a job across to you.
· A Free DBS run for you (If you are able to work this academic year).
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.