Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable Design Technology Teacher to join an improving school in Richmond, South West London. This full time Design Technology Teacher position is available to start in January 2019. The position will ideally be permanent; although, the start date is negotiable. The candidate will be starting in a smaller than average secondary school with new and modern facilities.
About the Role
- Design Technology Teacher
- Full time - permanent contract
- KS3 and KS4 only
- Timetable will be made up of majority Product Design and Food Technology
- January 2019 start
- MPS Salary £27,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- TLR available
About the School
- Excellent behaviour management policy in place
- Smaller than average secondary school
- New, modern building with great facilities across the school
- Feedback from other staff here is good, other staff from Smart like working here
- Within walking distance from an over ground station with great rail and road links to the school available
- Parking on site also available
- Great professional development available both within school and the trust
- Internal promotion opportunities available
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN155088.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.