DESIGN TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN VACANCY
Required for September 2018
Payscale: Band D Points 10-13 (actual salary £14,203.83-£14,648.57)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.00am-4.00pm, Fri 8.00am-3.30pm)
Contract: Permanent , Term Time plus 5 inset days
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Design Technology Technician. The post holder will carry out a range of duties, including general housekeeping, to support the delivery of teaching and learning, primarily within the Design Technology Department and to support other faculties as required
As part of the role, the successful candidate will:
• Prepare tools and materials for lessons
• Undertake stock checks and maintain stock levels
• Assist with displays and exhibits as required
• Support students working with tools and equipment as appropriate
• Co-ordinate and undertake displays
• Provide administration and organisational support
• Deliver demonstrations to small groups of students
• Assist with Home Learning Clubs and activities before and after school
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education with good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills. Experience of working with 11-16 year olds is desirable. An induction programme will take place.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit an application form by Wednesday 27th June 2018.
Please visit: www.thecoleshillschool.org for further information about our school or contact Yvonne Holder, Recruitment Manager on 01675 432022, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about the post.
Closing date: 9.00 am, Wednesday 27th June 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post subject to Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The Coleshill School is an equal opportunities employer.