Design Technology Technician
Required from September 2018
Scale range 11-14: £8,175 - £8,309 (FTE = £18,357 – £18,657)
22 hours per week/38 week’s pa (TTO)
We are seeking an enthusiastic Design and Technology Technician to join our successful Design and Technology department. Our historic school now enters another exciting phase of our development as we prepare for our first intake of girls as we celebrate 160 years of first class education.
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
CCF can offer successful candidates:
- A supportive, collaborative department and school
- Work life balance
- Wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance
- A team ethos
- Exceptional CPD
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside the teacher and pupils in the classroom as well as maintaining and operating practical equipment. Previous experience in education would be an advantage but not essential.
Duties would include:
- Prepare materials and equipment for design based work
- Ensure all machinery and equipment is in good condition and safe to use
- Assist with practical lessons
- Undertake administrative tasks such as photocopying and ordering stock
- Clean and disinfect equipment
For an electronic application pack, please visit the schools website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Information for this post can also be obtained from the school by calling 020 8349 3581. Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 18th July 2018