Design technology Technician
Permanent, 20 hours / week, term time only
Band 4, Scale Points 9-13, (equates to £7,730 - £8,023 pa)
We require a part-time Design Technology Technician to help maintain equipment and prepare materials for the DT Department.
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
We are looking for:
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve.
• A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
• An excellent team player.
We can offer:
• Training depending on experience.
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved students.
• A vibrant, supportive community.
This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
If you would like further information please contact:
Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28/06/2018 Interviews on: 04/07/2018
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.
778 on roll (168 in Sixth Form) www.maltonschool.org Headteacher: Mr R Williams