Developing Achievement Leader – Computer Science
A fantastic opportunity to join our energetic and enthusiastic team of staff during a significant period of change at the school. We are looking to recruit a developing Achievement Leader to assist the Computer Science lead with improving student outcomes across KS3 and KS4. This post is suitable for a qualified teacher looking to take the first step on their leadership journey.
Bedford Academy is a popular, 11-18 school located in the heart of its catchment area in a state of the art building. Outcomes for students continue to improve and therefore we are looking for an ambitious, driven professional that shares our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting.
There are significant opportunities for your development through the HEART Academies Trust family of schools and this role will prepare you, should you wish, for a career within the Family. HEART academies Trust is committed to provide high quality professional development for all staff.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so we are seeking only outstanding candidates who can deliver our vision of exceptional education. Your strong leadership, organisation and ability to provide effective support to colleagues will enable us to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of our students.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
• Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
• An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and character
• The ability to ask for support from subject lead as and when required
• Commitment, consistency and has excellent communication skills
• The ability to work as part of teams and be flexible
• High quality organisational skills
• The ability and drive to improve all student outcomes
• Good subject knowledge
As a member of Bedford Academy staff team we can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Opportunities to play a strategic role in the evolution of Bedford Academy
• A modern, state of the art working environment
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then Bedford Academy could be the school for you.
Bedford Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to CRB checks and excellent references.
Further details about the Academy can be found on our website (below) and for further details about the post please contact email@example.com.