This role is a part time 0.6 role, working throughout the year.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of active and productive relationships with stakeholders including but not limited to current and former pupils, parents and staff.
- This will include researching potential supporters, maintaining the development database and assisting in the production of communications including email newsletters, printed materials and attending meetings and events.
- Assist with the production of regular communication to supporters, donors and alumni including direct mailings, printed materials and electronic communications.
- Update the Development and Alumni Office online presence as appropriate.
- Support the Assistant Director in the organisation of alumni and fundraising events.
- Liaise with the wider School to ensure dissemination of development information.
- Maintain the development database.
- Undertake desk-based research on a range of potential prospects including individuals and grant making bodies.
- Hold conversations with supporters about them and their relationship with Durham School as well as the School today, its history and its plans for the future.
- Within the scope of the role, carry out any other duties as directed by the Development Director, the Headmaster or Bursar.
- Responsible to the Development Director
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to represent the face of Durham School to stakeholders at a range of functions.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong ICT competency.
Please complete the School Non-Teaching Position application form through the TES website or on the School's website, and submit this detailing your reasons for applying for the post and what you feel will be your contribution to the School and the role by email to: email@example.com
If you require any further information please contact the School on 0191 7319270.
Closing date for applications is 4.00pm on Wednesday 31st July 2019.