£18,840 - £20,595 (potential of a market supplement of up to £1,900 for an exceptional candidate)
Are you a digital native with a flare for creating engaging social media and an eye for a newsworthy story? We’re looking for a proactive team player who has a way with words and an eye for design. You’ll be a proactive and enthusiastic person, able to produce content for all our digital channels.
Your role will involve maintaining and developing our online presence through our websites. You will also input to our advertising campaigns and printed collateral. You’ll be skilled in writing for a wide variety of audiences, on a diverse range of platforms as well as confident dealing with local, regional and national media.
At Sparsholt and Andover Colleges and University Centre Sparsholt we have a huge range of exciting courses and our students, alumni and teaching teams are known locally, nationally and internationally for their expertise.
You will be supported to develop your digital skills and wider experience representing Sparsholt and Andover Colleges and University Centre Sparsholt online. This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and hard-working Marketing Team and make a real contribution to recruiting students to our Colleges and University Centre.
Closing Date: 18 June 2018
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider