Diocesan Schools Adviser
Diocese of Chelmsford
- Quick apply
- c£52,000 per annum full-time salary (part-time posts pro-rata), subject to experience and qualifications; more may be available for exceptional candidates.
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- September 2018
- Apply by:
- 18 February 2018
Diocesan Schools Adviser
‘Promoting life in all its fullness through education across Essex and East London’
The Chelmsford Diocesan Board of Finance is seeking to appoint a Schools Adviser to join its Education Team supporting 139 Church schools and academies.
The successful applicant(s) will:
- Provide a balance of support and challenge to a group of Church schools and academies and their leaders across an agreed geographical area. This includes supporting standards and effectiveness, and leadership (including Headteacher well being and appointments). We would particularly welcome applicants able to work in the East London area of the diocese.
- Support the development of purposeful and inclusive Christian school character including pre and post Church school inspection.
- Contribute to the range of activities and resources offered by the Schools Team. There is scope to develop an area of specialism to support all the schools of the diocese.
We are looking for candidates with a successful track record of school leadership, a Christian heart and passion for school improvement.
Salary: c£52,000 per annum full-time salary (part-time posts pro-rata), subject to experience and qualifications; more may be available for exceptional candidates.
This is a full-time vacancy, although applications may be considered from suitably qualified candidates offering a part-time contribution towards the required provision (including term time only). This is a home based role with reimbursement of travel costs at the agreed rate.
For further information or for an informal conversation about the vacancy please contact Lallie Godfrey, Diocesan Schools Team Leader on 07976 208498 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details, including the full job description can be found in the information pack below.
To apply, please visit http://www.chelmsford.anglican.org/staff-vacancies.Canidates need to download and complete the Chelmsford Diocesan Board of Finance's application form and return to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 18 February
Interviews and Assessment: Friday 2 March
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the job holder(s) of this post to be a practising Christian and a satisfactory DBS check will be required.
About Diocese of Chelmsford
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.