Inspiring Schools Partnership multi-academy trust would like to appoint an ambitious and energetic Director of Corporate Services who will work alongside the Executive Principal, Headteachers and Trustees within the MAT of 3 schools: Stoke Damerel Community College, Montpelier Primary School, Scott Medical and Healthcare College.
The successful candidate will shape the central service team and be accountable to the Trustees for the overall performance of the corporate functions.
- To be the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) holding responsibility in accordance with the Academies Financial Handbook
- To work as a member of the Executive Team of Inspiring School Partnership Multi Academy Trust
- Be responsible for the financial sustainability and development of the MAT
- To provide high-quality leadership and management for the Trust’s finances, capital estate and corporate services within the MAT.
- To provide and support all schools within ISP with their business functions including financial management, estates management, project management, IT, facilities and premises, health and safety, asset management.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and successful professional with outstanding leadership skills with an enterprising approach to business development.
Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Inspiring Schools Partnership must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Please complete the separate application and monitoring form including within it:
• Why the post attracts you
• What specific skills do you believe you have to offer the role.
Send to Anita Frier, Executive Principal, Inspiring Schools Partnership, c/o Stoke Damerel Community College, Somerset Place, Stoke, Plymouth PL3 4BD or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21st January 2019
Interview date: 29th January 2019
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £60k - £70k Subject to Negotiation