If you are a high calibre finance professional looking for your next challenge, this is an exceptional opportunity to play an important role in the successful growth of the Q3 Academies Trust. There are currently three secondary phase Academies in the Trust with the prospect of others joining in due course.
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly skilled Director of Finance and Operations who is committed to improving the life chances of our young people across the Trust.
The post represents a significant opportunity for an ambitious leader to make their mark and establish a culture of sustained excellence. The responsibilities of the post are outlined in the job description. The successful candidate must:
- Be an outstanding professional in the field of finance.
- Have an understanding of legal requirements for statutory & regulatory reporting.
- Have the ability to present high level, comprehensible information to the Board to facilitate strategic decision-making.
- Be able to inspire and get the best from others.
- Show commitment to the Trust’s vision and ethos.
- Be creative, innovative and energetic.
- Have proven leadership experience and the potential to develop further.
- Have the ability to think strategically.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Salary of £70-80k per annum plus performance related bonus.
- Collaborative and forward-thinking environment.
- The opportunity to lead and shape a team with a genuine passion for what they do.
- Contributing to our future growth and success.
- Working with a wide range of people across multiple settings.
We are keen to hear from you if you have held the title of Director of Finance, Financial Director, Financial Controller, Head of Finance, Senior Finance Manager or Head of Accounting.
Apply either by using the "online application" or you can request an Academy application form from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 25th September 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 1st October 2018
Q3 Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All post holders are subject to a Satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS). Satisfactory employment references as well as identification and qualification checks will be required before commencing duties.