Creative Secondary School, a progressive DSS school in Hong Kong, embraces the essence of Chinese and international education ideals. Academic excellence at CSS is complemented by a happy and vibrant school life. Students thrive and learn effectively in our exceptionally caring school environment.
We invite applicants for the position of
Director of Learning
Reporting to the Principal, the Director of Learning leads the work of the teaching team to ensure that:
- There is a culture of high expectations and collegial collaboration
- There is mutual respect and trust between students and staff
- The quality of teaching and learning is outstanding
- Students with different aptitudes and aspirations make good progress and strive for excellence in achievement
- The curriculum is accessible, student-centred and relevant to 21st century needs
- leadership in teaching faculties is effective and teachers’professional growth is well-supported
The appointment is for August 2018. For further details about the school and the position, please refer to the school’s website (www.css.edu.hk)
Please send your application letter, CV and contact details of two referees by email to email@example.com by the closing date of 17 November 2017.
(All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose)