Our client is an elite, Independent school, located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This P-12 school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
• Full-time, permanent position
• Commencing Term 3, 2021
• Leading and developing all aspects of the School's music program
• Teaching component of this role will be permanent
• The leadership component to be reviewed after 3 years
• Pastoral care duties as required
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548064 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teacher...