Smart Teachers is seeking a Director of Studies to join a prestigious independent school in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The school are looking for a Director of Studies with any core subject specialism and is open to an experienced teacher or senior leader looking for progression. The position is available from September 2018 and will be contracted on a permanent basis.
About the Role
· Director of Studies
· Any core subject specialism
· Working with the Deputy Head and Head Teacher
· Supporting members of staff
· Responsibilities include developing the curriculum, monitoring and recording students’ progress and exams
· Full time, permanent contract
· September 2018 start
· Salary up to £60, 000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Independent school rated as ‘Outstanding’
· School ethos is to bring out the best in every child and to make sure children feel supported at all times
· Broad curriculum catering for all children’s needs
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Outstanding facilities for the students
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Located in Zone 2. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Director of Studies will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ13038C.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.