- Based in Northern Italy
- IB / DP
- Very friendly team
- IB professional development provided
- Relocation support provided
H-FARM International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever-changing global and digital world.
We have a DP coordination and 30% teaching role (High School) in Northern Italy for an August 2021 start date.
We are looking for a coordinator (with a teaching role) with a strong inquiry approach and creative use of new technologies to support learning.
- Existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and teacher qualification;
- Relevant DP teaching experience;
- Native-level English language;
- Previous DP Coordination experiences are fundamental.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role;
- Your current CV;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
H-FARM International School Treviso
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years