Ballfield Lane, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5EF - Principal: Kate Davies
Number on roll: 1129
Drama Teacher MPS/UPS
Required for September 2018
Are you curious, innovative and creative? Are you seeking a route to accelerate your professional learning? Are you passionate, hardworking and committed to ensuring all learners make the best possible progress? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Located close to Junction 38 of the M1, Darton College is a popular, vibrant and inclusive 11-16 school which serves the communities of Darton and Kexborough. Visitors regularly comment on the happy and purposeful atmosphere that the school encompasses which comes from the warm relationships between learners, staff and the community.
Governors, staff and learners aim to appoint a dynamic and motivated Drama Teacher to help to raise both achievement and progress across the school.
Applications are welcome from candidates who:
- are highly effective Drama teachers.
- are passionate in ensuring all learners achieve their potential.
- are committed to fostering a love of knowledge and learning.
- are enthused about their own professional development and that of others.
The benefits of working in our school are:
- a committed and supportive leadership team and governing body.
- high quality professional development opportunities.
- a hard working and dedicated staff team.
- the opportunity to work with exceptional learners.
A full job description and application form are available from the school and the TES website (downloadable as word documents). Completed applications are returnable to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th May 2018 at 12.00 noon.
Interview date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
To learn more about Darton College, please visit: www.dartoncollege.co.uk.
An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.