Smart Teachers is recruiting a Drama Teacher to join a highly sought after all-girl’s school with a mixed sixth form in the London Borough of Hackney. The successful Drama Teacher will be delivering Drama throughout the school from KS3 – KS5. The successful candidate will be working in modern buildings with outstanding facilities and a strong reputation for academic results. This is a maternity position starting in April 2019 and will continue into the new academic year.
About the Role
· Drama Teacher
· Full time maternity contract
· April 2019 start
· Teach and plan Drama for KS3 – KS5
· Salary between £29,664 – £40,372 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· All-Girls School Comprehensive School with Mixed Sixth Form
· Rated “Good” in most recent Ofsted inspection
· Outstanding facilities under the new build for schools
· Strong sense of community and belonging.
· 84% Pupils achieved Grade 9-4 (A*-C) in 2018 Examinations
· 15 Minutes from Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Drama Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR35545.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.