Hill House is a thriving co-ed independent preparatory school, which offers great opportunities for its pupils. The school is forward-thinking yet traditional with a strong family ethos and an excellent reputation.
It was founded in Switzerland in 1949 and opened in London in 1951. Hill House became the first school to teach in two different countries at the same time with the same children. The school still has an annex in Switzerland which hosts specialist courses throughout the year.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our thriving Drama department, teaching children across the school from Reception to Year 7. The successful candidate will be:
- Preferably a trained teacher or at least having a strong background in working with children of a range of ages in the context of studying Drama
- Someone with experience of mounting Drama productions of a high standard, appropriately pitched for the age group performing
- Need to be resourceful, flexible and independent
- Willing and able to fulfill the extra needs of working outside of normal hours on performance evenings
- Eager to participate in the development of the Drama curriculum.
Application closing date: Friday 20 April 2018
Hill House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checking with past employers and an enhanced DBS check.