Our client is a large, coeducational Catholic School for Year 7-12 students. The school is set in spacious surroundings with highly regarded music and sporting programmes and focuses on contemporary learning utilising technology effectively. The school is situated in a laid-back town with captivating cultural trails and scenic drives, access to a number of outdoor adventure pursuits, wineries, berry farms and orchards.
NB: the school is not located in, nor is it commutable from Melbourne and relocation may be required.
About the Role:
- VCE Drama
- Year 7 to 10 Drama
- Full-time, fixed term position
- Term 1 contract to commence as soon as possible
- Possible continuation for the remainder of the year
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525532NS – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525532NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).