Salary £18,050 (rising to a maximum of £19,605)
40 hours per week; full-time - 52 weeks
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 (with ability to work on occasion, 09:00-18:00 to cover for annual leave)
• You will be our first point of contact for all queries relating to Estates & Operations, acting as the main Receptionist
• You will be working with Outlook / Microsoft Suite on a daily basis, so will need to be proficient in these software
• You will offer full administration support to the Resources Office (telephone enquiries / generic inbox enquiries / HR admin assistance / School Bus assistance / room booking system)
• You will assist with supporting our Service Level Agreements
• Professional development is available for the right candidate to enhance their current profile if required
We are seeking to appoint an excellent administrator who is a good team-worker with a confident, professional and approachable manner, the ability to be flexible and discreet; someone who is organised, works well under pressure, has high attention to detail and has good interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have proven administration experience.
The successful applicant will have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Emily Bennett (E&O Resources Officer) on 01926 735455.
Should you wish to apply for this role please complete both parts of the application form which can be found as attachments on this page and send to email@example.com or contact the HR department on 01926 735413.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th September 2017 at 12.00 noon
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.