Location: Khandallah, Wellington, New Zealand
Our flagship Little School is currently looking for enthusiastic early childhood teachers to join our experienced team. You will be based in the nursery 0-2 room. We are well supported by the community and our attached 3-5 learning space provides the consistency and continuity for our children as they grow.
Our elegant villa with French doors open up to colourful mosaics, marble trails and space for children to explore. The environment in Khandallah Little School is a balanced blend of energy and a calming presence. As part of developing a love of learning, you will find friendly and amicable interactions between our children.
There are often new opportunities on offer in the Little School family of centres – this is your opportunity to make your mark. We aim to make the transition to school a smooth one and prepare children socially, emotionally and educationally along the way. This centre offers an exciting and consistent atmosphere, great working conditions and competitive pay rates.
You will receive:
- Excellent salary package;
- Ongoing support from a positive and energetic team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- The chance to work at a centre in a lovely location and only a short walk from some of Khandallah’s best cafes.
- Be passionate about teaching young children;
- Be a great team player, flexible in your approach to each day and be positive and open-minded;
- Hold a recognised Early Childhood Education qualification at bachelor degree level or above;
- Have an ability to form strong professional relationships with colleagues, children and whanau (family).
You may be eligible for a $5000 overseas relocation grant from the Ministry of Education if you take up a teaching position in New Zealand. Now is a great time to come and teach in Aotearoa!
This could be your opportunity to interview with one of our consultants, either Kristina or Karen, as they'll be in Ireland and the UK interviewing in the following locations:
- Birmingham; 4-7 October
- London and Surrounds; 8-15 October
- Dublin; 16-17 October
- Manchester; 18-23 October
- London Central; 25-28 October
Please indicate as you apply (on the Supporting Statement section), which location you would like to be considered for an interview. If you are unable to interview in person at any of the above locations, please indicate accordingly.
To apply or request more information EITHER hit “APPLY NOW” (you will be required to upload your CV) OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference # 23188)