Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. This independent school has connecting Early Childhood Centres that value academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. Their Early Childhood Centres offer a nurturing and inclusive learning environment and provide excellent staff benefits. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- 0-5yo Early Childhood Teachers
- Full-time, temporary and permanent contracts available
- Positions to commence ASAP
- Working with different age groups from 0-5 years in a long day care setting
- Early finish on Fridays
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encouraging and dynamic teaching and learning environments
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess three current references
- Hold an Early Childhood teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be an experienced Mathematics teacher
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528482SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528482MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).