Skip to main content
Tes home
SearchBack to search
Early Years and Kindergarten Teacher

Early Years and Kindergarten Teacher

Morgan Rothschild Academy

China

Salary:
USD$ 46,300 or £37,247 per 12 months contract
Job type:
Full Time, Fixed Term
Start date:
September 1st, 2018
Apply by:
4 January 2018

Job overview

Preschool Teaching Job in China !

Morgan Rothschild Academy is a quality early childhood program in China, enrolling international students aged 2-6.
  We are located in the suburb of Shanghai.
  Our Academy is managed by a Harvard-educated director.
  MRA adopts High/Scope curriculum. You could learn more about us by checking our website www.morganrothschild.com

Qualifications:

We are looking for someone with creative energy to team-teach in our classrooms. Teacher will work with two other Chinese teachers to provide a nurturing, developmentally appropriate and child-centered program that emphasizes the social and emotional development of each child. 

  1. Suitably qualified- NQF/NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare, an NNEB or Early Years Teacher degree or equivalent   
  2. Experience in a preschool is a plus.
  3. Familiar with High/Scope curriculum.
  4. Team player and energetic.
  5. Self-motivated
  6. Love children.

 Due to visa restrictions we can only accept applications from English first countries.

Teacher compensation per 12 months contract USD$ 46,300 or £37,247 : 

  1. One Round trip ticket per 12-month contract capped at USD 1,500
  2. 8 paid personal days (half day wage) & 25 paid holidays
  3. Medical insurance covered (USD$ 1,000)
  4. Free Work Visa & work permit
  5. Free two bedroom apartment to be shared with fellow English teachers or USD$ 500 monthly housing allowance.
  6. Monthly pre-tax USD$ 2,316
  7. Contract completion bonus USD$10,000

Job Description:

  1. 40 hours per week
  2. Writing lesson plans
  3. Manage class
  4. Able to care for and educate children aged 1-6

For those interested in the position, please send your resume/ c.v., photo ID, Diploma and Teaching Qualifications to us at morganchina@morganrothschild.com.
This job posting is valid till vacancy is filled.

About Morgan Rothschild Academy

With a prestigious early childhood education program, the Morgan Rothschild Academy accepts children as young as 18 months and children as old as six years.

The Morgan Rothschild Academy, based in Shanghai, China, boasts an eclectic international student body; about 50 percent of the students come from China and Japan, while another 20 percent come from European countries, including France and Germany. The remaining 30 percent of students are of Chinese descent and grew up overseas in the United States, Canada, Australia, and other countries.

Morgan Rothschild Academy teaches about 30 percent of its curriculum in Chinese and the remaining 70 percent in English. The teaching staff consists of certified pre-kindergarten-to-kindergarten educators from the United States and China. The school provides a curriculum developed by early childhood education experts from Harvard and Stanford Universities and from other universities throughout China. The academy’s English curriculum was modeled after that developed by the High/Scope Educational Research Foundation in the United States, and the Chinese portion of the curriculum was created with input from the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission.
 

Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.

Applications closed