Kindergarten (for six year-olds) and Early Years Teaching Job in China!
Morgan Rothschild Academy is a quality early childhood program in China, enrolling international students aged 2-6.
We are located in the suburb of Shanghai.
Our Academy is managed by a Harvard-educated director.
MRA adopts High/Scope curriculum.
You could learn more about us by checking our website www.morganrothschild.com
We are looking for someone with creative energy to team-teach in our classrooms. Teacher will work with two other Chinese teachers to provide a nurturing, developmentally appropriate and child-centered program that emphasizes the social and emotional development of each child.
- Suitably qualified- QTS, NQF/NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare, an NNEB and Early Years Teacher degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a preschool/ Kindergarten is a plus.
- Familiar with High/Scope curriculum.
- Team player and energetic.
- Love children.
Due to visa restrictions we can only accept applications from native English-speaking countries.
Teacher compensation per 12 months contract:
- One Round trip ticket per 12-month contract capped at USD 1,500.
- 8 paid personal days (half day wage) & 25 paid public holidays and Christmas
- Medical insurance covered (USD$ 1,000)
- Free Work Visa & work permit
- Free two-bedroom apartment to be shared with fellow English teachers or USD$ 500 monthly housing allowance.
- Monthly pre-tax USD$ 2,683
- Contract completion bonus USD$10,000
- 40 hours per week
- Writing lesson plans, preparing Spring and Christmas Concerts, Manage class, making semi-Annual Child Observation Records
- Able to care for and educate children aged 1-6
- Compiling annual portfolio for students
For those interested in the position, please send your resume/ c.v. to us at email@example.com.
This job posting is valid till vacancy is filled.