Exciting opportunity to become Class Teacher of a newly open progressive early years school in the heart of Bangkok
Raintree is an international school offering a bespoke integrated English/Chinese early childhood programme for children aged 1.5 to 5 years old. Our brand new and purposely designed school is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok (Thailand) in a high end residential area and within 5 minutes drive of the CBD and diplomatic district.
Raintree currently seeks dynamic and experienced early years teachers. We are looking for energetic, motivated teachers, who are committed to creating a stimulating child-centred inquiry-based learning.
Main Job and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed, reviewed, and appropriately communicated to line managers/parents
- To provide a stimulating and attractive classroom with appropriate resources which all children can access appropriately
- To develop and maintain close partnerships with parents
- To provide both written reports and informal dialogue to parents on the development, progress, and attainment of their children
- To co-ordinate, work, support and lead staff team within the classroom and school where appropriate
Successful applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- Fluent English Speaker
- At least 2 years’ recent experience in early years teaching (Qualified Teacher Status preferred)
- Sound knowledge and experience in working with guidelines provided by EYFS and Reggio Emilia approach
- Excellent communication , teamwork and organisational skills
- Outstanding management capability of key parties involved including parents
- Working experience in Asia and in multi-lingual schools will be given special consideration
** All successful applicants will be subject to reference checks, criminal records checks and qualification validation
- 2 years contract, renewable upon mutual agreement
- Competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- Bonus upon agreement
- Fully furnished flat in prime residential area at the heart of Bangkok
- Return economy class flight per each contract
- Health and accident insurance
- Work permit and visa
- Daily working lunch
- Yoga classes during selected terms
- Free tuition of your own child(ren) at Raintree International School
- Opportunity to part of dynamic, passionate, and professional team committed to make a difference
Please contact the school at email@example.com along with your cover letter detailing your philosophy, CV, recent photo, and two contacts detail of professional referees
About the employer
Raintree is an international school offering a bespoke integrated English/Chinese early childhood programme for children aged 1.5 to 5 years old. While our curriculum is based on the British Early Year Foundation Stage, our approach is also inspired by international best practices and principles of Reggio Emilia, with a unique emphasis on fostering a community of creative lifelong learners.
Our school, opened in August 2017, is ideally located in the heart of Bangkok (Thailand) in a high end residential area and within 5 minutes drive of the CBD and diplomatic district. We aim to offer the highest quality learning experience with small size classes to ensure each and every child gets the attention and care they deserve. Our child-centred school with maximum capacity of approximately 120 children is purposefully designed to inspire learning through curiosity and exploration of the natural world. Our facilities are carefully designed according to international early years best practices, with curated outdoor playstations that are innovative and stimulating.